Business and Financial Advisory Services
Due Diligence services
We have extensive experience in performing a wide range of due diligence engagements in a variety of industries and purposes.
- Audit performed at the request of a potential buyer.
- We also help clients negotiate share purchase / share subscription / joint venture agreements, and suggest exit routes, amongst other things.
- We analyze and validate financial, commercial, operational and strategic assumptions underpinning the deal.
- Business/unit of a business valuation.
Mergers & Acquisitions Services
Our services are designed to help our clients reach their strategic goals by identifying and then implementing opportunities to merge with or acquire other businesses. We identify appropriate buyers and will implement a sale to generate the best price for our client.
- Business Valuation opinions.
- Forecasts and structuring other criteria such as option plans, ratchet clauses and hurdle rates.
- Assess and manage acquisition / merger risk.
- To ensure that the price to be paid for the business and assets is not too high and there are no hidden liabilities.
Research and Analysis Services
We at Hawaldar and Associates first study the market scenario and then do research & analysis on industry of clients business in depth to recommend ways of improvement and diversification.
- Our service can deliver procedures, manuals and training programmers, reinforce the corporate view of the way things should be done, improve communication and awareness of the control environment, and highlight nonstandard practices, ensuring a sharper focus on internal control.
- A Market analysis is a documented investigation of a Market that is used to inform a firm planning activities particularly around the decision of inventory, purchase, work force expansion/contraction, facility expansion, purchases of capital equipment, promotional activities, and many other aspects of a company.