GOODS AND SERVICE TAX
Goods Sales Tax is the largest Tax reform in India. Our indirect tax professionals have wide-ranging experience and in-depth knowledge of the various indirect taxes such as GST.
Our service offerings include advising on tax implications on day –to-day operations as well as implications on specific business activities / transactions.
We have designed a comprehensive approach, which is aligned to the needs of our clients and we assist our clients in undertaking GST compliances under the following legislations in an efficient manner:
GST Compliance and Consultancy Services
- A. Goods and Services Tax registration
- i. Guidance in Obtaining GST registration
- ii. Guidance in amendment of existing GST registration
- iii. Guidance in obtaining Input Service Distributor (‘ISD’)/ Tax Deduction at Source (‘TDS’)/ Tax Collection at Source (‘TCS’) registration
- B. Goods and Services Tax periodic compliance Services
- i. Guidance in computation of monthly GST liability
- ii Guidance in preparation and submission of monthly GST return
- iii. Registration / Migration / cancellation under GST.
- iv. Consultancy for maintenance of proper records as per GST
- v. Consultancy for proper accounting for GST.
- vi. Consultancy on various issues relating to GST.
- vii. Filing of Various Returns under GST.
- viii. Refund services under GST.
- ix. LUT for Exporters
- x. Providing workshops and training in GST.
- xi. E –WAY Bill under GST
- Xii. GST Tally services
- xiii. Advising on operations / transactions of clients from an Indian tax perspective in terms of the various taxes applicable and tax benefits / exemptions / set offs available;
- xiv. Due Diligence reviews;
- xv. Advice on execution of Turnkey Projects / EPC Contracts involving planning at the Bidding stage, structuring of contracts, identification of tax optimization opportunities, devising the most tax efficient models and comprehensive range of compliance services subsequent to the bidding stage;
- xvi. Providing on-call advisory services on specific Indirect Tax queries raised by the clients from time to time;
- xvii. Drafting, filing and processing of Refund claims;
- xviii. Assistance in indirect tax audits and assessments, including representation before the Indian Tax Authorities.